E-Plex 2000 Keyless Door Locks
The new E-Plex 2000 keyless door lock combines the strength, simplicity, and reliability of our industry leading Simplex push button locks with the enhanced features and convenience of electronic access control.
PIN access offers a simple and efficient alternative to issuing keys or magnetic cards to users.
They are easy to install and maintain, and requires no wiring to or through the door.
The user-friendly design is equipped with ADA compliant levers and audio visual indicators notifying users when access is granted or denied, which makes the E-Plex 2000 keypad door lock perfect for home or business use.
- Cylindrical latch with UL10C fire rating
- No wiring to or through the door
- Key Override as standard
- 100,000 cycles of battery life with 3 AA batteries
- Users—100 Codes; over 100 million possible code combinations
- Codes are changed directly on the lock itself.
- Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door – No software required
- Optional Key-in-Lever cylinder in Schlage C Keyway with black Kaba cap (recommended)
- 100 User capacity. Millions of possible code choices
- Bump- and pick-proof lock. May be ordered with key override
- 3 Operation modes: Access, lockout, and passage (passage mode can be toggled on/off, or pre-programmed to re-lock after a certain number of hours
- Lock dimensions: 8 15/16″ H x 3 5/16″ W x 2 13/16″ D
- Four authority levels: Master, Manager, User and Service
Locking Device Options:
- Cylindrical: Cylindrical latch with 3-hour UL/ULC fire rating on “A” labeled doors
- Mortise: Mortise latch without Deadbolt. (replaces slide card locks)
- PIN access
Certification and standards:
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- UL 10C Fire rated
- Indoor/Outdoor Approved; 31° F (-35° C) to +151 (66°)
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Two-year manufacturer’s warranty from date of installation; built-in warranty counter in keyless lock memory